Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Going once...Going twice...

Hey folks,

Something of interest to you may be that the Karoly Buildings - a pair of what appears to be beautiful limestones are coming up for court-ordered estate auctions this Saturday, May 17th at 10AM. I have toured the inside of these buildings and they need work but would make such great professional offices, gallery space, great home...the sky is the limit!

There is an open house tomorrow afternoon and one scheduled one hour prior to the auction on Saturday morning at 9AM. For what it's worth, I thought I'd put it out there on the bloggosphere! Here's the link to the auction site: http://www.tomhallauctions.com/auction_detail.php?ID=382506
Neil Schroder, head of our Economic Restructuring committee lives in the gorgeous brownstone next door on the right.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those buildings are gorgeous! How unusual that they are connected to each other from the inside. I hope someone with integrity purchases the pair.

petelewnes said...

and they are nicely pulled together...not just broken apart...sighs...they keep me up late at night..I hope they go to a good owner